Intellectual Adventure
Under the blue sky, endless sandy beach, palm trees in a nicely in a row, car passing by the maintained road. Meeting people from all over the World. Every day was an adventure in the Rounds Square International Conference held in Miami, Florida. Student from innovative schools in 40 countries across five different continents, sharing their own cultural sense and values.
Through out the conference, keynote speakers inspired the members or the student to aspire for change with examples of past developments as well as prompts for the future innovation.
I decided going to the conference just because I wanted to go to Florida. After my adventure of meeting new people, I gained more then what I was expecting. Sharing different values and cultural belief was challenging. As it is alway hard for anyone to get oneself out of a shell, getting out of comfort zone and talking about myself was so hard and challenging. However, it challenged me to think and accept the common sense of others, which I was not familiar with. This lead me to have and to see things in wider perception.
No comments:
Post a Comment