You capture every moment that I missed, and allow me to relive each second. You show me the magic of bending time and space. You are the most amazing creation ever since you take notes of every little details and pay attention to every corner you could lay your eye on. You unveil the world to me one second at a time and show me what I had missed. Thereby, thank you for being with me all these years, capturing all the experiments, and allowing me to analyze and watch the footage over and over again. Every time I stared into the little screen of yours, I notice something that I had missed before. Because of you, I was able to take notice of the subtle changes in people's facial reaction. Because of you, I was able to draw conclusions about people's mindsets. Because of you, my mind is no longer overrun with information, but I am able to keep my sanity as the world slow down with your mechanism.
I wrap my hand around you every time when I am about to set out to explore the human mind through an experiment. I might be asking someone questions, I might be observing, but whenever I am in need of a record, you never fail me in capturing every moment. You respond to the click of your button lightening fast and seize the moment just as I needed it. Thank you for showing me the world a nanosecond at a time, my video recorder. Thank you for slowing the world on your screen so I have time to catch a breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment