Dear Planting Pot,
You
will never know how much I need you. You are the foundation of the air I
breath. You hold the roots of plants that give me life. You nourish the seedlings
that give me nutrients. You may be called descriptions like basic, simple, and
boring, but you nonetheless do the job every time without fail. Additionally,
you contain the water which feeds my plants. I will continually rendezvous with
you to measure and check up on the health of my plants. However, our passionate
affection can only be a temporary fling. I must say goodbye to you when my
plants get too big, needing to be transplanted to the true earth in order to
prosper.
Do not get me wrong. It is not because
I have stopped loving you. It is just because the plant’s roots can only grow
in a larger space. It is for the best. I would never want the roots to puncture
and hurt you. Do not worry, I will never
forget you for protecting and taking care of my hatchlings.
I am
back once again to ask for your devotion. I know I am selfish but you have never
let me down, I need your tender touch and caring nature. You are always there
for me no matter what plant I decide to grow. I cherish you because you do not
discriminate against seeds or species. You are the mother of my creations. You
accept my plants for who they are, providing them a shelter until they grow up.
You please me no matter what I need at the time, whether tall and slender or
shallow and wide.
I know
others take you for granted but not I. Every time we bid adieu, I know our infatuation
strengthens. You will never know how much I need you.
Sincerely,
Brian Nguyen
No comments:
Post a Comment